- 03November 3, 2019No events
- 04November 4, 2019Fun and Fancy Free Learning Center Toohttps://www.mtecp.org/registry/register.aspx?evid=5091531 14th Ave W, Polson, MT 59860, USAThis course will explore the first level of the Pyramid Model that promotes positive behavior. We will explore how a child’s challenging behavior is used as a means of communicating and getting his or her needs met. We will focus on the importance of building relationships with children, families and colleagues and how environments, schedules and routines play a critical role in supporting children’s social and emotional development and preventing challenging behavior. Prerequisite: Introduction to Pyramid Model on childcaretraining.org.This course is free for all participants.Flathead Valley Community College, Early Childhood Center (FVCC ECC)https://www.mtecp.org/registry/register.aspx?evid=509152715 Grandview Dr, Kalispell, MT 59901, USA
Excellence in early childhood education programs is built on a workforce that promotes continuous program improvement, and ongoing professional development is crucial to this process. Montana Child Care Licensing regulations require that individuals hired to work in licensed or registered program complete Orientation training within a specified time frame upon hire, as well as a health & safety review course every 3 years after completing all required Orientation courses. Upon completion of this course, individuals will meet Child Care Licensing rule 37.95.162 (6) Child Care Facilities: Required Annual Training.
Register here: https://www.mtecp.org/registry/register.aspx?evid=509137
- 05November 5, 2019No events
- 06November 6, 2019No events
- 07November 7, 2019715 Grandview Dr, Kalispell, MT 59901, USAThis course is free for all participants.
- 08November 8, 2019No events
- 09November 9, 2019