- 10February 10, 2019No events
- 11February 11, 2019Fun and Fancy Free Learning Center Toohttps://www.mtecp.org/registry/register.aspx?evid=5073281 14th Ave W, Polson, MT 59860, USA
This course will explore the first level of the Pyramid Model that promotes positive behavior. We will explore how a child’s challenging behavior is used as a means of communicating and getting his or her needs met. We will focus on the importance of building relationships with children, families and colleagues and how environments, schedules and routines play a critical role in supporting children’s social and emotional development and preventing challenging behavior.
Cost: Free event
- 12February 12, 2019Carriage Househttps://www.mtecp.org/registry/register.aspx?evid=507307133 3rd Ave W, Kalispell, MT 59901, USA
This course introduces providers to the statewide agencies and programs in Montana that support quality early care and education programs. The course also includes information on program quality. Topics include licensing requirements, child development, curriculum, environments, guidance, family partnerships and professionalism.
This course is required for new directors within 90 days of a role change or appointment to director role.
Cost: Free EventCarriage Househttps://www.mtecp.org/registry/register.aspx?evid=507308133 3rd Ave W, Kalispell, MT 59901, USA
This course provides information to early childhood professionals regarding the Early Childhood system in MT. Early childhood practices that promote health, safety, professionalism and quality care and education are explained. Community resources to support early childhood professionals, families and children are presented.
This course is required for all new staff within 90 days of employment.
Cost: Free Event
- 13February 13, 2019No events
- 14February 14, 2019Gateway Community Centerhttp://nurturingcenter.org1203 US-2, Kalispell, MT 59901, USA
The second Thursday of each month for dining and play – created especially for families with children under the age of 8. “Bite” into a new play theme and meet other families with young children in our community. This event will focus on For the LOVE of Reading. Click here to see the flyer plates and play poster.final
Located at the Gateway Community Center in the Gathering Room.
Free Family Event
- 15February 15, 2019No events
- 16February 16, 2019No events