- 09February 9, 2020No events
- 10February 10, 2020No events
- 11February 11, 2020No events
- 12February 12, 2020Kootenai Valley Head Starthttps://nurturingcenter.org/event/program-management-essentials-for-directors-6-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/263 Indian Head Rd, Libby, MT 59923, USA
This course introduces providers to the statewide agencies and programs in Montana that support quality early care and education programs. The course also includes information on program quality. Topics include licensing requirements, child development, curriculum, environments, guidance, family partnerships and professionalism.
This course is required for new directors within 90 days of hire or role change.
COST: FREEFlathead Valley Community College, Early Childhood Center (FVCC ECC)https://www.mtecp.org/registry/register.aspx?evid=509832715 Grandview Dr, Kalispell, MT 59901, USA
This course provides information to early childhood professionals regarding the Early Childhood system in MT. Early childhood practices that promote health, safety, professionalism and quality care and education are explained. Community resources to support early childhood professionals, families and children are presented.
This course is required for all new staff within 90 days of employment.
Cost: Free Event
- 13February 13, 2020No events
- 14February 14, 2020No events
- 15February 15, 2020No events