Our services are grounded in the six protective factors:
Our resources include:
- Support, Consultation, Workshops and Education
- Consultation and Referrals: We offer one-on-one consultations to families seeking information, resources or just needing support. We also help families find and navigate available resources in our community. Select the county.
- Parenting Workshops: Parenting is the hardest job you’ll ever have. Let us be your safety net
- Safe Haven Supervised Visitation and Exchange Click here
- ParentShare is a group of parents and children (birth through five years) who meet to connect with other parents who share common challenges, interests and concerns. All parents and children are welcome! For more information on Kalispell ParentShare, please contact Kalie Adoretti at 756-1414 or .
- Child Care Assistance – Best Beginnings Scholarship Click Here
- Child Care Referrals Click Here
- Child Care Provider Services Click Here
- Child & Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) Click Here
- Safe Care In-Home Visitor Program