Our services are grounded in the six protective factors:
Our resources include:
- Support, Consultation, Workshops and Education
- Consultation and Referrals: We offer one-on-one consultations to families seeking information, resources or just needing support. We also help families find and navigate available resources in our community. Select the county.
- Parenting Workshops: Parenting is the hardest job you’ll ever have. Let us be your safety net. Click here for a calendar of classes.
- Ready to register for a class? Sign up here(no link yet)
- Safe Haven Supervised Visitation and Exchange Click here
- ParentShare is a group of parents and children (birth through five years) who meet to connect with other parents who share common challenges, interests and concerns. All parents and children are welcome! For more information on Kalispell ParentShare, call Carrie Eklund at 857-2247 or Carrie Giordano. For a calendar of events, click here.
- Girls Empowered Through Mentoring (GEM) Click Here.
- Child Care Assistance – Best Beginnings Scholarship Click Here
- Child Care Referrals
- Child Care Provider Services Click Here
- Child & Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) Click Here
- Parents as Teachers (PAT) & Safe Care In-Home Visitor Program